|Name||Care to Translate|
|Publisher||Care to translate|
|Download||Download Mod Apk|
Care to Translate
Care to Translate Game Introduction ：
Don’t let language barriers be an obstacle for equal healthcare.
Care to Translate is a digital medical translator for healthcare staff and patients. The app serves as a complement to human interpreters in healthcare and is available 24/7 in your smart device. Care to Translate can be used in emergency situations as well as in daily work at the ward.
– Reliable translations verified by native speakers with medical experience
– Medical translations in audio and text
– Playlists for easy access to all your most used phrases
How it works:
1. Choose the language you want to translate to and from
2. Use our playlists or search to find phrases
3. Press on a phrase to show the translation in text and to play the audio
Translate to and from:
Albanian, Arabic, Bengali (Bangladesh), Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Mandarin), Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi (India), Hungarian, Italian, Kurmanji, Lule Sami, Malay (Malaysia), Northern Sami, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian/Farsi, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Somali (Somalia), Sorani, Spanish (Latin America, Spain), Swedish, Swahili (Tanzania), Tagalog, Thai, Tigrinya, Turkish, Vietnamese
– Available in 40+ languages
– Healthcare staff and patient mode
– Accessible 24/7 from your smart device
– Audio and text translations
– Offline audio
– Curated playlists
Use Care to Translate to communicate about:
Dental care • Ambulance • Daily care • Surgery • Radiology • Gynecology • Childbirth • Front desk • Psychiatry • Vaccination • Maternity care • Emergency room • Tuberculosis • Infection • Neurology • Trauma • Violence and abuse • Coronavirus • Medication • and more!
When you use Care to Translate you can reduce the risk of:
– Misdiagnosis caused by language barriers
– Mistreatment due to misdiagnosis
– Complications due to lack of, or incorrect, communication
– Prolonged hospital stays (patients with limited language proficiency usually stay longer in the emergency room and in hospitals than the average patient)
– Increased readmissions (patients with limited language proficiency are 20% more likely to seek care within 72 hours after discharge)
– Increased costs as a result of the reasons above
Care to Translate was founded as a non-profit in 2015 by medical students from the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm. We solve the problem of language barriers by offering state of the art products that deliver safe and efficient communication between healthcare professionals and patients. Today, Care to Translate has become one of the most used translation tools in the Swedish healthcare sector and we have over 500.000 users in over 200 countries.
CTT Clinic – for organizations & businesses
Care to Translate Clinic is our business application that can be tailored for all types of departments. Contact us at [email protected] for more information or visit our website.
If you work for a non-profit you have the possibility to access our business application CTT Clinic for free! Contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Read our terms and conditions at https://caretotranslate.com/our-terms-and-conditions